Dear UKG Parents
We are going to try to go live during the UKG celebrations using the school Facebook page LESBG Loueizeh Baabda on the following link https://www.facebook.com/LESBGLoueizeh
Graduation ceremonies will be on separate days for each class as follows:
- Monday, the 14th of June, 2021: UKG Leaders
- Tuesday, the 15th of June, 2021: UKG Champions
- Wednesday, the 16th of June, 2021: UKG Winners
- Thursday, the 17th of June, 2021: UKG Heroes
Please bring your child to the Junior Department Entrance starting at 4:30pm in order to take a special picture.
In order to be able to run this special event smoothly, we require your cooperation in following all the school’s safety precautions:
- The invitation is ONLY for 3 family members.
- Masks MUST be worn at all times.
- Please bring your hand gel with you to use at all times.
- Please do not move the chairs on the Junior basketball court. They will be arranged so that everyone one will be safely distanced.
- To lessen personal contact with your child, we ask that you help your child in getting the graduation gown on and off. Once you arrive at school, you will be guided to do so.
- Shaking hands and hugging are not allowed.
- Please, this can not be stressed enough, make sure that you stay at an appropriate distance from everyone else at all times.